Talk to your child today about the elementary school you went to!
2. Who were your teachers at that school? Who was your favorite teacher? Your least favorite? Did you ever get sent to the principal’s office?
3. What are some of your favorite memories from your time in elementary school? Who were your favorite friends? What did you like to do at recess time the most? What were your favorite subjects to study? What books do you remember reading?
4. Do you have other children who have already been in elementary school? Tell you infant about their school, their teachers, their friends, etc.
5. Tell your infant about the things you learn in elementary school: math, english, reading, spelling, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, citizenship, communication, science, history, geography, social studies, etc.
Questions to ask your child:
1. What do we do in school?
2. Do you go to school?
3. What is one subject we learn in school?
school, building, principal, teacher, lockers, class room, books, school bag, backpack, pencil, pen, paper, scissors, glue, crafts, paper, ruler, friends, playground, recess, monkey bars, swingset, soccer, kickball, dodgeball, read-a-thon, lunch, cafeteria, substitute
- – - – -
New to Talk Time? Learn about it here.