Your Favorite Movie
1. What is your favorite movie of all time? Do you have more than one? That’s OK, too. Tell you child about your favorite movie. What’s the name of the movie? Who are the actors in it? What is the plot about? Where does it take place? What genre of movie is it?
2. Why is it your favorite movie? Tell you child why this movie means so much to you. What feelings does it evoke? What message does it communicate? What does it make you think about?
3. Now tell you child about some of your least favorite movies! Why did you not like these movies? If you didn’t like them, why do you remember them?
4. Now, back to your favorite movies. Who did you see your favorite movie with? Talk about the location where you saw the movie and the people who you saw it with.
5. How about a drive-in movie theater? Tell your children about that experience, too!
Questions to ask your child:
1. What kind of movies do you like?
2. What do you like more, cartoons or Sesame Street?
3. What do you think is better, watching movies or playing with toys?
Movie, film, screen, theater, actors, set, director, producer, ticket, popcorn, candy, drinks, plot, story, characters, emotional, adventure, action, drama, thriller, sci-fi, mystery