Our moms are very important people. So important that we are going to take a moment today to dedicate a moment to talk all about it.
2. Now talk about your mom, your child’s grandma. Talk about what you remember most about your mother from when you were growing up. What was she like then? What is your favorite memory with your mother from your childhood? How different is you mom from when you were young to now that you are all grown up?
3. Think about the things your mom has done for you. Think of the small things, like coming to tuck you in and to reassure you there are no monsters under the bed. Think about the big things. What is the greatest thing she has done for you as her child? Maybe she helped you through a very difficult situation or saved you from hurt whether physical or emotional.
1. What does your mother do for you?
2. How do you show you are grateful for what your mom does?
3. What do you like about your mom?
generation, daughter, mother, tradition, love, share, help, strength, example, teach, care, nurture, lineage, kind, patient, grow, learn,